Date(s) - 21/11/2017
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Natural Entrepreneurs Workspace
Categories No Categories
Do you feel like you are advertising your business all over town but no-one is listening?
Heard of the buyer persona/ideal client tools but don’t know what they are or where to start?
Find and Sell to Your Ideal Client Workshop
This afternoon workshop with Rob Kendal and Claire Davies is designed to give you the tools required to understand who you should be talking to when you plan your marketing strategy.
The session will include –
- An overview of modern marketing
- Where businesses get it wrong and why
- The buyer persona and why knowing your customer is key
- How your buyer personas will influence your marketing efforts
- Why good copy is important when speaking to your ideal client
- How buyer personas can and should influence your words
Numbers are limited to no more than twelve to ensure that sufficient time is given to each attendee and their individual business needs. This workshop is designed for small business owners and/or the team members involved in marketing the business.
N.E.W Member Price – £40.50 with discount code Networking1
Please contact Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on by invoice and BACS