Date(s) - 21/02/2018
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Natural Entrepreneurs Workspace
Categories No Categories
Storytelling is a popular tool in modern marketing and is an effective way of attracting new clients, as well as creating brand loyalty within your existing customer group.
Storytelling As a Marketing Tool Workshop – An Introduction
This afternoon workshop will introduce you to the principles behind engaging storytelling, teach you how to recognise the story ‘hook’ for content and talk you through the basics of writing good copy for your own business.
The session will include –
- Why the human brain is wired for story
- The basic principles of writing persuasive copy
- How storytelling and marketing fit together
- Learning from the experts – how journalists and TED talkers weave a great story
- The three main stories to tell in your business
- The Origin Story – where to tell it and why it matters
Numbers are limited to no more than eight to ensure that sufficient time is given to each person and their individual business needs. This workshop is designed for sole traders, small business owners and/or the team members involved in marketing the business.
N.E.W Members cost – £40 with discount code Networking
Get in touch with Claire at email@example.com to pay through invoice and BACS.