Date(s) - 08/03/2018
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Natural Entrepreneurs Workspace
Categories No Categories
Stand proudly in the forefront of your business and marketing strategy with the help of this half day workshop for International Women’s Day.
You Are your USP – Use It Workshop
It can be very tempting to hide behind your branding as a freelance worker or small business owner. But as part of one the fastest growing sectors in the business field, we need to stand proud and acknowledge that as women we are part of what makes our business different.
Show the customer what you and your business have to offer, demonstrate why they should care and how you can make their lives happier as a result.
The session will include –
- An overview of modern marketing techniques
- The three stories that a business owner can tell as part of their marketing strategy
- What do we mean by USP?
- What is personal branding and why does it matter?
- How to inject a bit of personality into your marketing messages without baring all.
- Why networking is an important part of doing business
Numbers are limited to no more than eight to ensure that sufficient time is given to each woman and their individual business needs. This workshop is designed for sole traders, small business owners and/or the team members involved in marketing the business.
N.E.W Members Price – £32 with discount code Networking
Get in touch with Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment via invoice and BACS.